Looking for photos - Aston Martin Rapid E Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Looking for photos

So, for now, we don't have any prototype photos of RapidE except those from the very top of this forum. That's why I decided to create this thread so anyone can upload new photos of RapidE. I found only one photo of Aston Martin Rapide, not sure though if it's an E version or just painted regular one. Please add new photos here.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 12:09 PM

There's plenty from autocar if you want a 360 look of the new Rapide, though the production model will not look like the concept. At least I hope now as it's not that appealing to me.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Look no further than the DBX concept which has been the latest representation of any new design to come out from Aston Martin:

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 02:46 PM

It's not that surprising that Aston Martin has plans for a crossover, its certainly the segment to be in these days. Not sure how many people will be interested in such a high level crossover, but you never know. Any rumors on the estimated retail price? Lamborghini has the URUS coming and if it succeeds we may see the need for more high performance SUV's/crossovers.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 01:00 AM

It was just a concept and if Jaguar is really in the business of offering higher ride heights then maybe they will need to consider offering different ride settings that adjust height. Infiniti was considering it at one point but I think it works better with Jaguars business model
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2018, 01:09 AM

Doubt Aston Martin is planning to produce any performance SUV's/crossovers soon because it could be seen as watering down a brand. It may help them sell more units, but at the cost of their reputation. But the Rapid E could borrow some elements from the DBX concept if not its roofline.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page