Favorite Aston Martin of all time - Aston Martin Rapid E Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

Favorite Aston Martin of all time

I assume everybody here is interested in RapidE model, however, do you feel that (regular) Rapide is the best model in the history of AM? Want to see what favorites our forum members have here.

My favorite AM is 2017 Vanquish S. As for me, it's the most graceful car in the entire history of Aston Martin, plus V12 with 592bhp (!!!) with its unrepeatable sound. Definitely my favorite vehicle in terms of design and performance!
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 06:09 PM

Although its the easiest target because its new, for me it has to be the new DB11, there just hasn't been anything as elegant as it that I would own. Yes there are more elegant DB's, some which have been in James Bond films, but those are rare and need to be preserved through very limited road time.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 10:56 AM

Of all time? It would definitely have to be the DB6 Mk2 Volante for me though chances of finding one in Goodwood Green with a Beige interior is a stretch. Only 38 examples of this model was ever made
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavingRapid View Post
Of all time? It would definitely have to be the DB6 Mk2 Volante for me though chances of finding one in Goodwood Green with a Beige interior is a stretch. Only 38 examples of this model was ever made
Yes because at least with a new DB11 I can drive it guilt free. Driving a classic Aston is like burning your money unless you have so much of it that devaluing one doesn't matter to you, to me it would and that's what matters.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 11:39 AM

Even with enough money, you may never find one in that configuration from factory and in good condition. The DB6 Mk2 Volante will forever remain a pipe dream for me because of just rare it is. When it comes to value, something like the Rapid E is definitely going to depreciated over time, just like its battery. But the joy of driving it is what's important IMO.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page